If you have come across a complicated transaction, if you handle the transition to IFRS or if you produce your financial statements according to IFRS, or if you feel that communication with your accounting department does not work, then read further.
We can give you advice on specific accounting issues, in organizing the financial reporting process, we will help you keep your accounting books are in line with legal requirements and set accounting processes to meet the objectives of your business.
We will provide you a helping hand at a variety of important transactions, events and circumstances that have a significant impact on the accounts, such as:
- Recognition in the financial statements of complicated, one-off and non-routine transactions
- Implementation of a smooth transition to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Preparation of financial statements or reporting package under IFRS
- Consolidation of financial statements according to IFRS
- Purchase price allocation and impairment tests of assets
- Accelerate and improve the process of preparation of financial statements in a short time after the end of the accounting period
- Improving communication between accounting and other departments within the company and optimization of the process of financial reporting.
We have extensive experience with multinational companies operating in various industries and sectors, and small and medium-sized enterprises. We can therefore help you solve your accounting issues so that you comply with current legislation, including IFRS. Moreover, we provide advice on how to improve systems and processes to achieve the appropriate balance between performance, risk and control in providing correct and timely information to management and shareholders.