Due Diligence during Sale/Purchase of a Company
When selling a company, as well as during an acquisition or investment in the target company you will face many challenges and we will help you reliably to navigate through any complex issues that may arise.
During the Financial Due Diligence we carefully, systematically and thoroughly analyze the financial and non-financial data, whether of your company that is being sold or of target candidates for acquisition or investment. During the Financial Due Diligence we also cooperate with lawyers and tax experts.
The output of the due diligence process is a report that covers key findings, risks and potential benefits of the transaction and typically includes the following areas:
- Analysis of the business model and the financial situation of the company
- Analysis of sales and margins by customer and product portfolio
- Review contracts entered into with customers, suppliers and employees in terms of their impact on the state and future development potential of assets and liabilities, income and expenses Companies
- Estimate of indicators relevant to the purchase price, for example: EBITDA, development of working capital, or loans of the company
- Evaluation of accounting and financial management of the company
If you decide to enter new markets, assets, technologies, personnel, intellectual property and sources of funding, please feel free to contact us.